Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Please Stand By...


If the Tigers lineup isn't going to show up, why should I?

No. That's not it. If you've been following the blog for a while, you may recall a couple months ago some personal issues coming up that made me think I was going to have to say goodbye to my little poop joke blog for a while. Things calmed down very quickly and I was able to resume my duties of making fun of Don Kelly and writing posts with entirely too many commas.

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I'm going to have to take approximately two weeks off from calling Jim Leyland an idiot and tearing apart Lynn Henning's hard work. I hope that you'll all stop back around August 10th when I come back with guns 'a' blazin'. Or something.

As always, thanks for reading, commenting, and supporting the DNR. Hopefully we have something nice to talk about when I return.

Seeya.

3 comments:

Marty said...

Wishing you well, Rogo ...

greg said...

NOOOOOOOOO

Rob said...

Hurry back!