Friday, February 10, 2012

Miguel Cabrera's Getting Buff

This picture was posted on twitter by @440Fitness earlier today of the man-beast known as Miguel Cabrera, along with his happy sidekick and (sniffle) ex-teammate Magglio Ordonez.  Both are looking good and Mig's said to have lost 20-25 lbs this offseason and will be reporting to Spring Training early to begin working at third base.

I know I've said before that Spring Training is boring and all...but I have to admit, this has me getting excited for the upcoming season.  The only way I could get more pumped is if someone posts a pic of Don Kelly getting eaten alive by a shark.  A shark with a laser on it's head.  I can dream...

6 comments:

Trout Jefferson said...

Love the fact that he's rockin' a Detroit Pistons shirt, too.

JacksTigers said...

Which is weird, he is a season ticket holder to Miami.

Jay Hathaway said...

I would like to go to sleep tonight and wake up on April 4th.  I am stoked.

Alex K said...

It STILL depresses me Maggs is gone. Ugh. I'd rather have him DH than Delmon.

EightMileCats said...

I agree...  Maggs on a one year deal could probably be had at a fairly reasonable price.  Let him hit 5th for the year behind Mig and Prince.  

JacksTigers said...

I loved Maggs, but it's time to let go.